Advice anyone - not about dieting ;)

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
I had an interview today for a company I've worked for before, just temping.

When I worked there before I asked to be moved to another area because the manager was a violent angry worm (he used to throw things and people and shout all the time). I did end up getting to go to another area and everything was okay, the grumpy manager wasn't happy about it but blah!

So, today I'm in the interview and I blerted out that I had worked in the area (with the grumpy manager). The manager in this interview wrote down the area (like she knew something or someone there) and now I'm thinking should I clarify why I asked to be moved, or am I being paranoid.

I have heard via the rumour mill (a few months ago) that people were saying I was moved because I was a trouble-maker and I'm worried she (the manager in the interview today) will get the wrong info.

I wondered if I should phone her just to clarify, I didn't feel I could go into loads of detail in the interview infront of someone else....

Keep your cool. If she wants clarification she will ask for it. Definitely a case of "Less said, soonest mended". You are worrying when there may not be anything to worry about. Cross that bridge when you come to it, rather than risking putting your foot in it!

Good luck with the application. Fingers crossed you get it!

I agree, she may have noted it to give him a tatering!

Back