Advice bra cup size decrease

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya all

I've gone from a 40dd to a 38dd now the cup size on these bra's are becoming a little baggy. What is the next cup size down??
Is it a D or E?

Thanks

D, know this cos i went down from 38dd to 38d. dont want to go any lower either now thank you very much, like my cleavage just how it is!!

Hee hee thanks MommyB - I'd like to get to back size of 36 and stick with the D cup too ;o)

LOL-Dont you know your ABC? :giggle:

Funny you mention that cos i thought the same when i put my bra on this morning,its baggier where the straps are...

(sorry mate you know i have a stupid sense of humour!!)xx

Now now Fuzzy, I do get muddled :p

No i asked because tried to ask question on google see what it come up with and one page said a "E" ? and one a treble "DDD"
so was well confused!

I've got a bra which is 36D but my boobs keep popping out...ha ha! But it fits round my back? Mind u its a Peacocks one and I'm sure their sizes are wierd and unlike most peoples!

So will give 38D a try instead but not from peacocks! x

I hate bras! I have some from M&S that are 34E and very comfortable (maybe because I've had them for forever :p) and I have some from La Senza that are 36F and are a bit small.. New Look 36 D, fits ok.. Tesco 34E, too small. Whaaaat? :p

I hate bras! I have some from M&S that are 34E and very comfortable (maybe because I've had them for forever :p) and I have some from La Senza that are 36F and are a bit small.. New Look 36 D, fits ok.. Tesco 34E, too small. Whaaaat? :p

I am so glad i'm not the only one - I hate la senza they look so huge and ugly well the size they say i am does! And they always quote me a couple sizes larger than everywhere else :p

Back