Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice for Newbie

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by SammyLou, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    Hi All!
    I've been reading through the forum for a few days getting all inspired :)
    I tried LighterLife early last year - I really didn't like the flavour of the food at all and was left with a slightly odd taste in my mouth. That combined with an incredibly unsupportive partner, I didn't last very long.
    In the last year I've lost about a stone but I'm an impatient mare so want to do something where I will actually see some good results.
    Exante seems to be highly thought of among forum members - can anybody advise on whether the shakes are 'edible' in comparison to LL, CD etc?
    I'm really motivated at the moment and now that I'm a single gal I think I'll find it easier as I don't have to worry about having to do food shopping or make meals for anyone (other than the dog and I really think I'm in trouble if her dinner looks appealing lol).
    Any advice for a newbie much appreciated!
    Thanks
    Sam x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    Thanks Epiphany - i'm not a big fan of 'proper' soup so wouldn't expect that I'd like the Exante ones anyhow.
    Think I might bite the bullet and order a month's supply - now is as good a time as any as I haven't really got any social occasions with food involved coming up and I'm feeling motivated :)

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I have never tried LL or Cambridge but I am certainly an Exante fan. It works, the soups and drinks grow on you as the weight falls off.
    GSQ

5. Bramblepie

Bramblepie Member

Good for you girl. I've done CD and I find the exante shakes etc taste lots better, then there's the bars that are nice too. I'm not a soup fan but I even like the soups. It works, it's cheaper than CD and you get to drink coke zero or dr pepper zero which I find takes the sweet cravings away.

I've just finished week one and lost 10 lbs!

What more could you want for rapid weight loss??

6. SammyLou

SammyLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.16%)
    Diet:
    Exante (TS)
    That's an amazing first week Bramblepie - hopefully I'll follow in your footsteps :)

Being able to drink Coke Zero is going to be a big plus for me - I find that something fizzy really helps to keep the hunger pangs away so will hopefully stop me cheating!

I've just started going to Spin classes again (used to be a bit of an exercise freak but abstinence from the gym has clearly not helped my 4 stone weight gain!) - would you guys advise keeping up the exercise? When I started LL I was advised by the counsellor not to do too much but surely it helps us along our skinny way? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.