Advice for the PrawnchopSuey

Hiya hun, how's day number 2 going? Hope you're having a good day - both holiday and last nights tea look lush x

Evening lovelies!

Day 2's gone fine :)

AND.... I went to a SW class tonight! The plan was to sign up to get some up to date books because I'm fed up of finding out I've been eating synned stuff that used to be free and getting Hexs wrong because i am working from 2008 books.

I don't think it is really for me to be honest so doubt I will stick with it, but I do have some shiny new books :)

:) Wednesday - Green

Brunch - leftover fish tagine and couscous (HexB for fish)

Lunch - asda tomato pasta pot (3 syns), sushi snack (1 syn), pear

Dinner - Spinach, pepper and feta filo pie (HexA x 2 for feta, 3 syns for half a sheet of filo pastry), 100g rustic chips (1 syn), courgettes
2 chocolates (4 syns)

Total syns : 12

Weekly syns: 22 / 30

Had a piggy day and should have had more fruit than stodge but all within syns so I'm happy :)

Picture is of my dinner :)

Right, off to peruse my new books; night all!

Attachments

• 1313002414960.jpg
    1313002414960.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 37
Day 3 DONE :)

:) Thursday - green

Breakfast - 28g cereal (HexB) with milk (half HexA), banana

Lunch - tomato and roasted veg pasta, sushi snack (1 syn), pear

Snack - apple, 3 babybel light (HexA)

Dinner - beetroot risotto with rocket salad and parmesan shavings (half HexA)
Three chocolates (6 syns)

Total syns: 7

Total weekly syns: 29 / 45

Photo is of my lovely pink beetroot risotto :)

Attachments

• CIMG2057.jpg
    CIMG2057.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 38
We are in the same boat hun with going off the track a bit, but the important thing is that we are back at it! Good luck for this week :)

I'd be tempted to join a class if a good offer came on just so I could get new books and use of syns online for a little bit lol. Don't really think group would be for me either!
Glad to see you're really getting back in to the swing of things already :)

You have to stop going to class for 4 weeks before they kick you off the SW online apparently so that's quite good value ;)
I've got so used to searching for the answers on here though that I've not yet tried it out!

So glad to be back. I was watching the scales go up and up week after week and kept kidding myself it would be easy to get rid of them the next week.... very scary to realise how easy it is to get back into old ways :(

:) Friday - green

Breakfast - cereal (HexB), milk (half HexA), banana, pear

Lunch - leftover risotto and rocket salad

Snack - apple, 2 ryvita with philli (HexB), twix (14 syns)

Dinner - Cheese (HexA) omelette, baked beans and SW chips

Total syns: 14

Total weekly: 43/60

Attachments

• CIMG2058.jpg
    CIMG2058.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 36
Your omelette looks lush - mine always turn to mush and look more like scrambled eggs :rolleyes:

Yum, please can I order a plate of your beetroot rissotto, looks lovely, I love rocket too, double yum. Hope you have a good weekend hun x

Hello lovelies, hope you're having a good weekend. I have had a very lazy one indeed.

:) Saturday - green

Breakfast - apple, Fibre plus bar (HexB)

Lunch - spaghetti hoops

Dinner - Aubergine bake (HexA x 2 for mozzarella),garlic bread (25 syns)

Total syns: 25

Total weekly syns: 68/75

:) Sunday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - grapes

Lunch - 4 ryvita dark rye (HexB) with tuna,sweetcorn, cucumber and mayonnaise (2 syns) and cherry tomatoes
pear
onken fat free vanilla yoghurt

Dinner - cheesy crust haddock, chips (3 syns) and broccoli

Syns planned: 5
Weekly syns: 73 / 90

Attachments

• 1313351206014.jpg
    1313351206014.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yay! 4lb off, very pleased!

Was kinda hoping for 17 off, but beggars can't be choosers!

Hoping for 3 off this week - which is actually only 2.5 really as I'm on 182.6lb - to bring my BMI back out of OBESE. I promised myself it would never crawl back up above 30.... d'oh ;)

Kick starting the return to the gym too. I haven't been tooooo slack with the gym while I was off plan, but with weeks away with work and being on holiday it has been less than a regular attendance :)

Have a good Monday folks :)

Well done on a lovely loss this week, what a great start :) Well done you :)

Thanks hun!

Feeling upbeat and motivated :)

:) Monday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt with chopped banana

Snack - grapes

Lunch - Salad: chickpeas, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, spring onion, coriander and a splash of lemon juice
pear
apple

Snack - 2 ryvita (half HexB) with leftover tuna mayo from yesterday (0.5 syn)

Dinner - brown pasta with peppers, onion, courgette, pesto (2 syns), rocket and grated cheese (HexA)

Total syns: 2.5
Total weekly syns: 3 / 15

Attachments

• 1313433096985.jpg
    1313433096985.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Wow congratulations on your loss - that's fab!! And hopefully given you the motivation to remember how well the plan works (says the super-hypocrite who just ate 4 thorntons choccies hehe)

Thanks!

:) Tuesday - green

Breakfast - vanilla fat free Onken yoghurt with chopped banana

Lunch - pasta with passata/veg, pear

Snack - apple, fibre plus bar (HexB)

Dinner - jacket potato, beans and cheese (HexA)

Total syns: 0
Total weekly syns: 3 / 30

Second gym trip of the week done too! :)

Attachments

• 1313521094989.jpg
    1313521094989.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 26
:bliss:woo hoo! Congratulations on your loss! Totally deserved xx

Morning lovely, hope you have a good day, am loving the pics of your food, looks yum x

Thank you lovely ladies!

I thought I'd start taking photos to make me think a bit more about what I heap on my plate. I use a smaller plate than my OH already, (smaller than our main dining set) and always think my portions look OK in the flesh, but then when you see a photo it looks like loads!
Oh well, as long as it's on plan it should be OK!

I've also started totting up my weekly syns as I never really appreciated that saving a couple each day means that a mini blow out at the weekend is still OK and on plan if you count the saved syns. Might not work for everyone but I'm hoping it will ease the guilt of weekend naughtiness :)

Love the photo Kat, your dogs are really cute :)

Back