Advice for the PrawnchopSuey

I'll try B&M tomorrow!
Thank you so much Lou, you're a sweetie :) I'll bear it in mind if I don't find anything soon :)

:) Monday - Extra easy

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - lefover ratatouille and couscous, sushi snack (2 syns)

Snacks - pear, apple, kit kat senses (8 syns)

Dinner - pasta with veg and salad and grated parmesan (hexA)
fibre plus bar (HexB)

Total syns: 10
Weekly syns: 10 / 15

Attachments

• 1314038989168.jpg
    1314038989168.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 30
Hiya lovely lady, hows your day been? Am looking forward to tonight's picture... I'm so hungry I may just lick the screen. x

I see you've lost another 1lb :) Excellent stuff!

:) Tuesday - extra easy

Breakfast - vanilla yoghurt and banana

Lunch - leftover pasta and veg, pear

Snack - ryvita and philli (HexB + A), chocolate bun (1.5 syns)

Dinner - pasta salad

Snack - nibble of mushroom and lentil loaf (3 syns)

Total syns: 4.5
Weekly syns: 15 / 30

I have a bunch of low syn chocolate buns made for tomorrow's taster session and also a mushroom and lentil loaf. Which tastes a bit like stuffing 'cos I think I overdid the sage.... but it's still yummy!

I think I need to work on a quark based buttercream replacement to ice the buns. Trouble is, I end up nibbling at everything when I cook fun stuff :p

Attachments

• 1314130494826.jpg
    1314130494826.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1314135610526.jpg
    1314135610526.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 1314135579858.jpg
    1314135579858.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 31
:drool: oh my Lordy you have done so well not to trough the lot whilst cooking up a storm! I have zero willpower once something is in the house - let alone while I'm actaully cooking with it so well done you!

Hope the taster session goes well :)

Ohh.. for a few syns (worth it)... I'd melt some dark chocolate, you only need a bit and then beat in your quark = gorgeous icing! x

That's a great idea Lou. I didn't have time today because I went straight to class from work, but I would definitely ice them next time. Even a blob of squirty cream would be good :)

Taster session went OK. I didn't actually stay to taste anything (it's OH's birthday so thought I should spend some time with him...) but the buns got lots of oohs and aaahs!

:) Wednesday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - vanilla yoghurt and banana

Lunch - pasta salad (1 syn for mayo), pear

Snack - kit kat senses (8 syns)

Dinner - Lentil dahl with prawns and green beans

Snack - ryvita and philli light (HexB+ A)

Total syns: 9
Weekly syns: 24 / 45

Attachments

• 1314212029243.jpg
    1314212029243.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29
Oh gosh, I haven't updated in ages. Had a lovely long weekend.
Slightly off plan but I STS this week so overall OK.

:) Monday - EE

Brunch - low fat supernoodles, banana

Snack - snickers (? syns)

Dinner - Gammon steak, cauliflower and broccoli cheese (HexA), new potatoes

Attachments

• CIMG2062.jpg
    CIMG2062.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
:) Tuesday - EE

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - leftover cauliflower and broccoli cheese (HexA), mixed leaves and cherry toms.
pear, apple

Snack - fibre plus bar (HexB)

Dinner - pasta, broccoli and cauliflower and corn on the cob

Attachments

• 1314733307918.jpg
    1314733307918.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
:) Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - pasta salad - brown pasta, mixed leaves, cherry toms, grated carrot, cucumber and mayo (1 syn)
Pear
Apple

Snack - fibre plus bar (HexB)

Dinner - Chickpea dhal and chips (2 syns), melon

Attachments

• 1314818214242.jpg
    1314818214242.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
SNAP!! We're having the same dinner tonight, I bet after a week on FF and being starving that I can eat you under the table, hehe xx

Hee hee, I think you deserve to! You probably won't though, I always read on here about people having half a tin for their tea and think I must be a greedy little piglet as I can eat a whole tin perfectly easily!

:) Thursday - green

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - sweetcorn salad, pear, apple, cup a pasta

Snacks - fibre plus bar (HexB), sandwich from Tesco (295kcal so 15 syns, but if i take off 6 for a brown bread HexB that makes 9!)

Dinner - small jacket potato, beans and cheese (HexA)

Started a new sugarcraft course this evening, and it is from 7-9 pm on a Thursday. A bit awkward really as I may as well go straight from work, but holding out until 9.30 for my dinner will be really tough... So I basically had 4 meals yesterday instead as I couldn't resist popping into Tesco (did pick the lowest cal sandwich there though). No wonder the scales were a lb up this morning!

Gym tonight methinks :)

Hello :)

You've made a fab start since being back on here, 5lbs down already is great stuff! Oh, you've got me thinking about sugarcraft classes again- he he!

Hope your weekend is going well :)

Hello,

I'm back and had another weekend of being a piggy :(
It's becoming a bit of a pattern so I'm going to start WI on a Wednesday (which is my SW class anyway) to give me a chance to redeem myself after the weekend...

Had a lovely day out on Saturday, went for a long walk in Dalby forest (had planned to do a mountain bike trail but I failed epicly at even managing to get up the first hill so we gave up on that. OH was in a bit of a grump for the rest of the day after that.... :().

Didn't get up to much yesterday but I did (finally) make a big stack of SUSHI!!!! I took a photo which I will upload tonight as I was surprised to find it is easier than I'd thought. On the downside it meant I was munching on rice all afternoon which probably didn't help with the 0.5lb that was on this morning...Shhh, it'll be gone by Wednesday... :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend :)

Hey that 0.5lb is totally unofficial, I'm sure you'll be fine by wednesday :) I love making sushi and its pretty good in the syn department too.

:) Monday - EE

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - roast veg and couscous, pear, apple

Snack - Fibre plus bar (HexB), 1 sushi piece

Dinner - Pasta, veg, grated cheese (HexA), melon

Syn free day and 320kcal burned at the gym - that cheeky half pound best be gone by Wednesday!! :)

Attachments

• 1315246960847.jpg
    1315246960847.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 21
Back