Advice, hints and tips please!!

Sez

has started again!!
Hi,:wave_cry: long story short, so of may have heard this before!!!! About 3 years ago I did LL, not quite to its conclusion, but I lost over 8 stone. Then I wandered around between Cambridge (lousy counsellor), W8 (not enough incentive from me!!), Slimming World and Weight Watchers!

Gradually the weight went back on:break_diet:, always with the old "Oh MUST do something about this....maybe tomorrow...". Now I am back to square one, maybe even a bit bigger but am now avoiding scales like the plague. The fat has gone on differently if that makes sense, arms are just huge now.....well all of me is really but arms neve were this bad before.

So. Not wanting to join any groups or see any counsellors I Googled VLCD and up came Exante, price is around £89 for two months which seems ok to me, but I dont know what the postage will be. Any ideas?

Does it taste ok? Is it easy to mix? (I have the LL shaker too. I was thinking maybe a two month kick start, then some serious calorie counting.

Any help that you fab people can give will be very gratefully accepted. I really look forward to hearing from you all....

thank you. xxx:)

Postage is normally about £4.95 for one box I think. Think the price of £89 is for one month, not two though. I like all the products, nothing is too strong tasting which is a good thing I think. They mix easy with a shaker, I use a hand blender for the soups but you can just stir them into water in a pan and heat that way if you do not like froth on top.
Let us know what you decide, and good luck with your future weight loss.
B xx

Not only have I heard your story before , it is my story too. Yes the shakes and bars taste OK, quite nice actually, especially the shakes hot and with sweetener. The price as Quak says, is about £90 for four weeks.I reckon that is about the same or maybe even less than food for a month would cost. It has all the nutrients you need. It will get you in ketosis, back in control of your eating and losing weight. Hooray !!! It's a no brainer !! Get online and order it now. You do not deserve to spend one day longer feeling bad about yourself. Remind yourself how good you felt before. In case you have forgotten, I have lost five stone but have a couple or so to go. Already I feel like I have got my life back, and saved my life. It is fabulous.I am sooo glad I did it, I don't regret one second and it scares the hell out of me to think I might not have done it. Just start, forget mixing it and what it tastes like, these are all excuses and delaying tactics that your inner carb junkie is throwing up to try and keep you chained to scoffing and those depressing fat cells. take one day at a time, it's not deprivation it's nurturing and taking care of yourself. Just ask yourself one simple question "Do I want to lose weight?" If the answer is yes then ignore all other excuses and just do it. If after a week or two you haven't lost weight and feel terrible , then just give it up. You have nothing to lose. I am pretty sure though that like me you will be feeling proud of yourself and in control around food again and scenting the joy of being slim.Good Luck !!!

Well put TT!

Not only have I heard your story before , it is my story too. Yes the shakes and bars taste OK, quite nice actually, especially the shakes hot and with sweetener. The price as Quak says, is about £90 for four weeks.I reckon that is about the same or maybe even less than food for a month would cost. It has all the nutrients you need. It will get you in ketosis, back in control of your eating and losing weight. Hooray !!! It's a no brainer !! Get online and order it now. You do not deserve to spend one day longer feeling bad about yourself. Remind yourself how good you felt before. In case you have forgotten, I have lost five stone but have a couple or so to go. Already I feel like I have got my life back, and saved my life. It is fabulous.I am sooo glad I did it, I don't regret one second and it scares the hell out of me to think I might not have done it. Just start, forget mixing it and what it tastes like, these are all excuses and delaying tactics that your inner carb junkie is throwing up to try and keep you chained to scoffing and those depressing fat cells. take one day at a time, it's not deprivation it's nurturing and taking care of yourself. Just ask yourself one simple question "Do I want to lose weight?" If the answer is yes then ignore all other excuses and just do it. If after a week or two you haven't lost weight and feel terrible , then just give it up. You have nothing to lose. I am pretty sure though that like me you will be feeling proud of yourself and in control around food again and scenting the joy of being slim.Good Luck !!!

Hi everyone.

I'm on my 6th day on Lipotrim, due back tomorrow for weighing and next weeks supply purchase. Finding it easy enough going to be honest.

Currently its costing me €85 (£74) for a weeks supply.:eek:
And I'm kinda stuck to just the choc & strawberry shakes.

Surely for more variety plus the fact that I can get a 4 weeks supply for nearly the same cost as Lipotrim then switching is a no-brainer no???

Sorry but I'm new and have just started researching stuff. Thanks all :)

Hi everyone.

I'm on my 6th day on Lipotrim, due back tomorrow for weighing and next weeks supply purchase. Finding it easy enough going to be honest.

Currently its costing me €85 (£74) for a weeks supply.:eek:
And I'm kinda stuck to just the choc & strawberry shakes.

Surely for more variety plus the fact that I can get a 4 weeks supply for nearly the same cost as Lipotrim then switching is a no-brainer no???

Sorry but I'm new and have just started researching stuff. Thanks all :)
Wow that is expensive , yes, save your money for new smaller leathers and swap now !

Hi - I did LLL for a good few weeks. It was fine, but i did find it expensive. I don't have that much to lose, and even following the diet to the letter, I was only losing around a pound a week. I switched to Exante when the offer was on at Christmas, as did a lot of people I think. It's fine. For my taste, the soups are lovely, really creamy. The bars and good too, and filling. I don't care for the shakes, but nothing awful, the LL shakes were a lot better. People are different of course, and have different tastes. LLL was better in that you knew exactly what you could eat for the extra meal, in order to keep you in ketosis. I don't find Exante helpful in that respect, but you can just be sensible. Exante works, and is cheap in comparison. Hope this is of some help.

Back