Advice! Is it as complicated as it looks??

I never did SW in all the years I was dieting because it looked very complicated - red days and green days, and I never liked the idea of cutting out my carbs. A friend joined earlier this year and showed me her books for the Extra Easy so I decided to give it a go.

It looks complicated but it isn't - in fact, once you get the basics it is soooooo much easier than other diets because a lot of the time there's no weighing or measuring (who wants to be weighing out their brussel sprouts like some sort of obsessive!).

I have only done EE so far, and am losing OK on that, but then I have a lot to lose. The red and green looks a little bit more complicated!

Sparky, I do green days, just because I do love my carbs. I can more easily do without or with a little meat, but not without my carb fix! I started on green way back when and actually find it simpler than extra easy!

I've stuck with EE because I know what I'm doing, but I tried a green on-line diary today and it did look quite good as a change because I can have 2 Hexs of each type. Unfortunately it wouldn't have helped much because I'd already got mince out for tea which would have used one, so no saving, but I think I will try this sometime.

glad you are enjoying it! it is amazing isnt it......i still cant believe everyday that i can eat all what i am and lose weight but i am.

babe, the thing that I cannot recommend enough is the online food diary. You choose which day you are having...red, green or ee..(and I change the choice at the beginning of the day depending on how much food I can have out of it, let's face it we are all here 'cause we like food!!) and the system gives you the correct choices..free, healthy extras and then sins....If you oversyn or choose over he a or b you get reminders and you can't do it...This is my bible - give it a go.....and good luck
xx

Back