advice needed about scales please!!

squeeze86

Ok, so my friend is very unhappy with his weight and with my success so far on LT iv kinda convinced him that he should give it a go. I told him to buy scales... but hes too heavy for the 400lb scales. I dont think he looks THAT big but hes very very tall and so he weighs really high. Does anyone know of scales that go up to 5 maybe 600 lbs?? He wont be doing it through a pharmacy as he lives on an island and will have to do exante or something but i think its pretty important he knows what he weighs and can SEE the weight coming off for him to stick at it. Would really appreciate any help!
Fankyooo

Salter do scales that go up to 32 stone (448lbs)

thankyou :) i saw them on ebay... but i told him to get the 400lb ones and they didnt cope with him. im worried if he gets the salter ones that they wont either and he will feel even more disheartened. im pretty sure hes not over 500 though. hes just so tall that its difficult to judge. thanks for your input :) x

Aww, the poor soul. I hope he can "get with the programme" cos he must be really suffering. Is there a doctor on the island cos they would have a duty to record and encourage weight loss so they would legally have to provide proper scales?
I'm glad he's got you fighting his corner, too, Squeeze. x

no idea on the scales but hope he succeeds x

Back