Advice Needed please on CD Soups!

Camilla

Silver Member
I'm switching on Saturday from Lipotrim and I was wondering what CD soups to purchase! X:):):):)

It's your personal taste really! I like chicken and mushroom, mushroom, spicy tomato, oriental and occasionally fancy the brocolli and cheese :eek: - which is NOT to everyones' taste.

I don't like the vegetable at all, and I find leek and potato quite bland.

However, as I understand, there is a lot more variety on CD than Lipotrim, so you are probably best to give them all a try and make up your own mind. If you take too many of a flavour you don't like, your CDC should be happy to change them providing you return them within 2 weeks (I think).

My fave sweet shake is mint chocolate - lovely just before bed.

Good luck on CD - I hope you enjoy it and shift the pounds.

A
x

Thanks folks! The Cambridge Diet looks like a banquet to me having been on Lipotrim for nearly 3 weeks!:D:D:D:D Please don't think I'm putting Lipotrim down I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks with a weigh in on Saturday and although it's been hard I've stuck to it, but the choice on Lipotrim consists of Chicken Soup, Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla shake!!!

I gonna try the Tomato,Mushroom and Vegetable soup first!

Thanks folks! The Cambridge Diet looks like a banquet to me having been on Lipotrim for nearly 3 weeks!:D:D:D:D Please don't think I'm putting Lipotrim down I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks with a weigh in on Saturday and although it's been hard I've stuck to it, but the choice on Lipotrim consists of Chicken Soup, Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla shake!!!

I gonna try the Tomato,Mushroom and Vegetable soup first!

Wait til week 2 or 3 when you're allowed the bars - you'll think you've died and gone to heaven xxx

They sound gorgeous roll on week 2 or 3 eh?! XXX:)

They are lush - I have one every day.... My favorites are peanut and cranberry crunchs.... Totally wicked when they accompany a pint of black tea.... Its my little bit of heaven and tonight I'll be watching Ashes to Ashes - what more could a girl ask for?????

They are lush - I have one every day.... My favorites are peanut and cranberry crunchs.... Totally wicked when they accompany a pint of black tea.... Its my little bit of heaven and tonight I'll be watching Ashes to Ashes - what more could a girl ask for?????

Possible absolutely nothing, although how about takeways as diet food....!!! XX

I Think That Chicken & Mushroom Is The Best One! It Actually Just Tastes Like A Cupasoup

Sometimes it is good to make the soup choices a little different; it gives more variation. I add fresh or dried herbs to the boiling water before adding the sachet to bring out the flavour of the herb used; I also use tabasco and that really makes a difference. Personally I dont care for the spicy tomato but we are all so different.

Back