Advice needed please...

JoJo-T-to-be

Hi there,

I'm after some advice on WW please. It's for my mam. I'm actually on SW but my mam doesn't like a lot of the "free" food so I dont think it would be easy for her to do.

I did do WW a few year ago when it was just normal points but now it's propoints I'm not sure what they are! If someone could give me a brief explanation of how it works that would be great! If it seems ok for my mam she's going to join the group.

My mam doesn't like spicy food and isn't a fan on fancy herbs as she calls them but at the same time she gets a bit fed up of eating the same things!

Any advice anyone can give is greatly appreciated! She gained her weight when she stopped smoking a few year ago, which I'm really proud of her for as she was a heavy smoker! I would love to be able to help her feel happier with her shape! She works out on the road as a home carer so often has to eat on the go!

Thanks in advance!x

As far as i can tell, propoints are similar to points but have different values. I think you get more of them to 'spend' as well. Fruit and most veg is free, and everything else has a propoints value.

u get ur daily points depending on age and weight etc and u get a extra 49 points to use for what ever u want hun x

not shure on her dialy points but yes everyone does get the 49 really does help x

Back