Advice needed please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vikh, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Ok sorry to be a bore...first 3 days no trouble....just done day 4 and been hell...i know they say you can feel rough but not managed to keep any of my shakes down so slightly worried that today i've only had fluid if still feeling crap tomorrow how safe is to go on....dont feel like i've got stomach bug or anything....just nausia straight after shakes

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    you should go to your pharmasist and maybe take a break for while.. if you arent keeping the shakes down then your body is not getting any nutrients... no nutrients can be dangerous and you may get weak and even faint.... I wouldnt think it is safe if you are not keeping the shakes down, but talk to your pharmasist tomorrow and they should be able to advise you.. good luck hun, hope you feel better soon xx

4. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheers...dont want to fail so soon in.Was expecting to feel rough but this is something from hell....now hungry as hell and feeling kinda shaky .....hoping a nights sleep might cure all .will sleep with my fingers crossed
    xx

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like you do need to speak to your chemist or doctor..just in case.

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    There is a nasty bug going round a the moment so its best to speak to your doctor if ya are feeling the same way in 24hrs. Hope ya are feeling better soon, take care

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you feel better and are able to carry on.

8. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you are feeling a bit better today.. let us know how you get on today.. i am on my third day and have nothing like the symptoms you are citing so perhaps you do have the bug that is going around everywhere...xxx

9. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi, hope you are feeling better today. Let us know how you are.

10. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hope it is just a bug that will pass. But that said, the day 3 to 4 crossover is the toughest time as thats when the detox starts to bite the most, the withdrawal from sugar, fats, caffeine etc. Took a day for me for that to pass, and was fine from day 5 onwards. Fingers crossed!!

11. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

Hope your feeling a bit better (at least!!!) today hun!!!! That day 4 is certainly a *****!!!!!! Could def be a bug tho so if you're not feeling better go to docs or chemists asap!! Good luck xxxxxx

12. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Are you drinking your shakes too fast and how much water are you adding? I used to feel real queasy after my shakes ( I think it was due to the high mineral content) so added more water and also drank water before the shake. Hope you feel better soon.XX

13. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheers for all posts.....feeling alot more human today....spoke to chemist this morning as first shake didnt go well...but he suggested i make it very weak in small amounts and sip it over morning...this worked and did same for lunch time one....as feeling better am actually looking forward to soup(god thats worring when soup seems like a treat lol)
    vik xx

14. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    glad you feel better hun.. try the soup with black pepper and chilli powder if you like them.. it works for me.. and do have a glass of water 10 minutes before the shake... glad you are still going... keep focused and i am sure youll get there!! xxxx

15. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheers.....am so glad i found this forum...seems to be so many helpful people and so much support....makes it easier
    xx

16. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.