Advice needed please!

Dotty1836

Hi, I've been on CD since 12th March and have lost almost 2 stone.

My predicament is that our daughter is about to return from 6 months in Australia and will be coming for the weekend in a couple of weeks time. As I've been on SS and losing consistently I didn't want to mess up big time so was wondering what sort of things I could eat just for the weekend. Also, will it take me out of ketosis and will I have to start all over again?

If you can help, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks - Dotty:(

Hi dotty - dont worry, you could up the plan to incorporate a 200 cal meal so at least you get to have a meal together, you should stay in ketosis, when i had a meal week i still lost 3.5lb really dont worry, I was a tiny bit hungry on the higher plan but not too bad.

Yes, the 810 would be a good plan. Follow the book though :)

Hi Dotty I'm no expert but I would imagine food that is listed on the ss+ or 810 would be best ie grilled chicken, fish vegatbles etc and stay clear of heavy carbs like bread pasta potatoes etc.

Good luck and well done on your great loss so far. I'm sure your Daughter will have a shock when she see's you and think you have done a fab job. Zoe xx

Thanks Zoe
Will definitely give this a go and hope to keep on the straight and narrow.
Yes my Daughter will indeed see a more trim me so am excited to see her and our 9 month old grandson who will have changed too I guess.
Thanks for all your support girls and good luck with your continued weight losses too.
Dottyx

Thanks Lin, I'll do that. You're doing incredibly well and seem to be losing 3 - 4lb a week, mine's a bit slower but coming off nevertheless.
Thanks for your support.
Dotty x

Hi Dotty, I know about ketosis cos I did Atkins and it's carbs (and hidden ones) that take you out of it. So protein and very little salad or veg. Weight losses on Atkins weren't unlike this.

Back