Advice needed - weightloss reached a plateau

Melissa77

Hi, i have been following the extra easy plan for the past 5 months and have lost 3stone 1/2lb. Up until last week i had never gained, but last week i gained an unexpected 1lb, even though i followed the plan. Because of my weight gain i decided to keep a food diary this week, and in total have had 28 syns all week. I went to weigh in this morning and have sts, which i really can't understand. Has this happened to anyone else, and how can i kick start my weight loss again? Any help and advice would be appreciated. I am going back to class tonight as i won't have my children with me and am hoping my consultant may have some advice for me.

Thank you
Melissa

Congratulations on your weightloss so far, it is an amazing achievement!!

You could try changing from EE to an all red week or all green week. Sometimes a change of plan can be just the kickstart your body needs. Try introducing a few different meals if you have become stuck in a rut and are having the same sort of meals each week.

Good luck, I am sure others on here and your consultant will have plenty of good advice for you.

Heya

You dont say what plan you are following and whether you have swopped with red/green/ee. If like me you have lost all your weight with EE, when I plateaued I swopped to mainly red days with the odd ee day included. This helped alot! Also you say you only had 28 syns all week? Are you punishing yourself subconsiously because you gained so therefore not eating enough? I know I did, I upped the exercise dropped the amount of food and then had a gain!

failing all that then I would totally swop my menus for a couple of weeks, including breakfast and see how I went from there.

oh and meant to say congrats on the weightloss - you are doing brilliantly!!

Helen xxx

Last edited:
Back