Advice needed......!!!

JACSFAT

Hi all, I'm nearly at week 4 and I'm very happy with my weight loss. But I haven't been intimate with my husband since I started LT!!! I just don't feel like it at all! Does anyone else feel like this?

TMI alert....we tried last night but my smelling sense has really heightened and he'd had a kebab with garlic sauce the night before and he still smelt like it. I feel so bad cos he was putting up with my death breath, but I just couldn't kiss him. Ended it a bit of an argument and we're not speaking today! :(
I really want to make it up to him, his been very supportive.....actually it hasn't affected him much. He still gets his Friday night takeaway and meals out! It's just the other thing he doesn't get, help!!

It will pass. Also on LT you become really blunt to people so that doesn't help matters. It is odd odd odd but worth every second

My loved ones know now, that I'm a beatch at times when on this diet..,

Just try and be close to each other, more cuddles, more kisses... The small things mean a lot...

See size isn't everything !!!!!! Lol

Peggysue said:
It will pass. Also on LT you become really blunt to people so that doesn't help matters. It is odd odd odd but worth every second

Thanks, I've always been blunt in my opinions so my family are used to that. Did you feel like this at all? x

Amanda105 said:
My loved ones know now, that I'm a beatch at times when on this diet..,

Just try and be close to each other, more cuddles, more kisses... The small things mean a lot...

See size isn't everything !!!!!! Lol

I know, it's the kissing I can't do....it's his breath believe it or not! I think I need to stop feeding him garlic! This happened when I was is the early stages of pregnancy, I used to wake up in the night because of his breath and had to sleep in the spare room!! My sense of smell is amazing but for the wrong reasons. Thanks for replying x

Ooohhh, the heightend smell isn't just me then!!my husband is a bit of a clean freak but i can still smell what he's eaten even after he's showered, brushed his teeth used mouthwash etc, i think its worse now than when pregnant!!!

Weird isn't it??!! Mine was defo worse when pregnant, if it woke me up I felt physically sick and I couldn't get back to sleep. It was like I was allergic to him, thankfully it's not that bad now! We are talking now and have had lots of cuddles, no garlic today!!

i get a bit distant from my OH on the diet too, happened last time and its happened again now.

i think it is just that as much as you can carry on with everyday things in a happy go lucky mood i subconsciously resent my fella for bein able to eat. and although i still love him to bits and it doesnt change anything it does switch off that affection which added to be heightened senses being able to pick out the 7 different meats in his kebab doesnt make for a good love life.

if he is clean and smell free i just rest my head on his chest and he strokes my back for a few minutes and then we will go to sleep back to back (death breath) he knows how it is and is pretty happy to let me call the shots which really takes the pressure off.

Didelidi said:
i get a bit distant from my OH on the diet too, happened last time and its happened again now.

i think it is just that as much as you can carry on with everyday things in a happy go lucky mood i subconsciously resent my fella for bein able to eat. and although i still love him to bits and it doesnt change anything it does switch off that affection which added to be heightened senses being able to pick out the 7 different meats in his kebab doesnt make for a good love life.

if he is clean and smell free i just rest my head on his chest and he strokes my back for a few minutes and then we will go to sleep back to back (death breath) he knows how it is and is pretty happy to let me call the shots which really takes the pressure off.

Glad someone else is going through the same thing....I feel really sorry for him. He's been great with just having lots of cuddles, bless him. But I'm sure he'll be over the moon when I'm back to normal ;)

Back