Advice needed

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi all , some people may rem me & some may have started once I left , I'd just like some advice please , I started lipotrim in nov 11 and lost 3 1/2 stone , I then joined ww for a couple of weeks & lost 5 lb .. I am getting married 4 th jan & need to loose another 3-4 stone , really trying to decide if I should start this diet ASAP or get through the summer or wait til September .i haven't gained any weight that I lost but I'm kind of nervous I could ... Any advice appreciated
Tigger22

Hi tigger :D
If you need to lose more weight then why put it off?
You obviously have maintained a healthy diet since your last loss so go for it. :)

Do it! Do it! Do it! :D

As the saying goes "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today"

Hey Tigger, nice to hear from you again :D Why not do it now and then by the wedding you will be well into maintaining the weight loss. No time like the present :D

Don't go into it thinking you need to lose 4st by your wedding. Instead that you need to lose 4 stone for the rest of your life.

Start now, so by November you'll of lost it and focus on eating right so you're officially a new person by your wedding instead of the same person who just happens to be temporarily 4st lighter

I agree with CP78 start now you've done really well and you will maintain it for your wedding good luck

Thanks everyone
Going to doc tomorrow to say I want to go back on lipotrim lol .. Underactive thyroid was an issue last time but hoping I'll get back on it next Tuesday ( fingers crossed )

Thanks rigvon ,
Got call from doc today ,blood work good ,so all systems go ,, lol . I'm a little scared as I no what's ahead of me but I think it's mind over matter
Tigger x

Go for it! Why wait? Slim for now, forever, not just your wedding. After ll that's just one day out of your life, it's tough but it works.

Back