advice on 790 diet please

deb4321

Hi everyone

I feel i really won't be able to continue with ss for much longer due to really low energy levels and an inability to concentrate. It's not the hunger which i find quite managable most of the time but i really need to be able to function mentally and physically. Has anyone else experienced this and gone onto 790 and if so what was your experience and the effect on your weight loss.

Hope your all doing well

Deb:confused:

Hi there, how long have you been SS'ing? I'm just finishing my 6th week and feel fine now but for the first 2 weeks it was hell. Have to say that I increased my water to 5-6 litres, so don't know if that made a difference with concentrating or if my body has got used to SS. I found it has gradually got better and where as at the start I was going to bed before my kids I now find that I'm far more alert and energetic than pre diet. That said I rest if I start to feel tired, glug the old water and it soon passes.

Ive done 790 since the beginning and my losses are at the bottom of my posts. I have cheated on some of my weeks and that obviously reflects on my low losses and the one gain (argh) I also think if I was more disciplined with myself I know I could probably lose a bit more than I am?

There are a few of us on 790 at the moment. Leehal was losing approx 5lbs per week doing it. You could always 790 for a couple of weeks and work yourself back down to ss if you felt ready?

I love the 790plan, I find it so easy to follow and it suits me. SS just was not for me.

790is a godsend to me, I love it, saying that I am off the wagon due to holiday but Ill be back on next week, the losses are great x

Back