Advice on Add a Meal

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Mia, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Well I am on Day 39 of TS. My losses, in my opinion, have been pretty c**p this past couple of week. I was going to monitor this until next WI which is on Wednesday. However, becasue I am due to go on holiday soon, I was wondering - would it be possible to add a couple of meals from now until Wednesday, like not a full week, but maybe a small protein meal on Saturday and Sunday nights? I was just going to follow what I used to have on CD. The reason is that if it doesn't work, and I eat after next WI and put weight on, then I wont have time to shift it.

Heeeelllpppp !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I dont see anything wrong with that at all. I always have at least 1 or 2 add a meal days a week, it keeps the cravings away and ive not noticed a difference in weight loss. Hope u find a way that works for you :) xx

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Thanks Babystar, it's just that I can actually do without food at the minute, I am managing fine on TS so don't want to spoil it if you know what I mean. I just want to kick in a better weight loss. Maybe I will give it this week like I planned and see what happens on Wednesday.

5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yeah i definitely would. Might speed up your metabolism a bit! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.