Advice on getting through the first few days

Angelicloser

I will be starting on lipotrim in 2 weeks. I am really worried I will cave during those first few days. Headaches hunger pains etc will I give in to temptation.

I was wondering if anyone has advice on how you got through those first couple of days? How do you stay focused?

Knowing you're going to feel crappy is probably the first step.
You just have to keep telling yourself why you're doing this.
It is only a few days - do you want this? HOW much do you want this? Just a few days pain for how much wonderful weightloss?

I started off a tight size 18 and over the course of my on and off dieting (I have bad will power) I am down to a size 12/14...
I intend to do another month-6 weeks in summer to get to a size 10/12... IT's SO worth it!

Just keep going!! Don't give in!

Water, Rest, Support with cooking for others etc and sheer determination, i just done week 1 lost 11.5lb and this week is a doddle i am not in the lsightest hungry! x

I'm lucky in that I don't have to cook for any others. And my housemate knows I'm doing it and she is super supportive. I'm kind of dreading lunch times in work. Im a teacher and we all sit around a table and eat lunch. I think I will work through lunch for the first two weeks

I think if I was working I'd probably go for a walk in the lunch break but at the moment when everyone's having dinner in the house I go upstairs and do sit ups :) oh and play scale hop!

Back