Advice on sausages & Atkins bars..... random i know..

x89amandax

Right! Ive been food shopping got all my foods in from the allowed list for induction.

One question i have... Sausages...

Ive picked some up thinking they could do for breakfast with some eggs... I checked the packaging which claims to have exactly 1gram carbs per sausage. But i seem to remeber reading somewhere about staying clear of sausages in induction.......

Correct me if im wrong but aslong as im sticking to 20g carbs mostly from leafy greens & veg - I should be ok to have 2 sausages which going by the packet is 2g carbs so clearly leaves 18g to play with far the day??

Also... I have a 5 box of chocolate chip / cereal atkins bars from the last time i did atkins... Ive also read somewhere on here about staying clear in induction but again.. surely aslong as i limit these to whenever i really need a chocolate fix they are ok because the atkins site itself says you can have these in any phase and i think the carbs is 2g although thats only from memory but i dont think there much...

Advice on this would be appreciated :D

Also could i quickly ask while I remeber.......

Coke zero , Diet coke etc although i see these are noted as being ok on the atkins site, on CD these were forbidden... apparently can mess up ketosis... From anyones experience are these ok to consume i have a major diet coke / redbull addication that if anything i will fall down on not over junk food - crazy i know..

Thanks thats great! Im just going to be sensible with the atkins bars Ill probably just leave them for emergencies if i feel like caving in at any point - hopefully this wont happen lol

we had a whole thread on sausages once Amanda. LOL

Back