Advice on which kettleworx to get please!

Hi Everybody! It's brilliant to find so many people using kettlebells! I didn't know there was a whole section for swingers!!! I've been using kettlebells for a couple of years now, I do a class once a week using an 8kg bell for arm presses etc and a 12kg for double/single swings/squat and press etc. I'd like to do a couple of sessions a week at home as well because once a week has made an incredible difference to how toned I am and I think if I did a bit more.....I've been looking at the kettleworx sets but I'm confused about what would suit. They're too expensive to make a mistake tbh! I'm not a beginner but I'm not a bodybuilder either. Any thoughts gratefully received.:)

I started with the basic set just cardio core and resistance x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84 said:
I started with the basic set just cardio core and resistance x

Thanks donzy - did you find that was enough to keep you going for a while? I suppose with bells the moves are pretty much the same just the weights change. I was just a bit unsure because I know the weight that comes with the dvd would be much too light for me now - I couldn't have said that when I started! It's amazing how your strength builds up.

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Thanks donzy - did you find that was enough to keep you going for a while? I suppose with bells the moves are pretty much the same just the weights change. I was just a bit unsure because I know the weight that comes with the dvd would be much too light for me now - I couldn't have said that when I started! It's amazing how your strength builds up.

Yea I got the one with fast abs and fast fat burn but only ever used a couple of times x

Back