Step 1 Sole Source Advice please for pregnant friend

Ali-Safiya

My best friend who is on Cambridge has just found out that she's pregnant! She has lost 7 stone until now and has 1 stone to go. She obviously knows that she needs to stop now, but what she wants to know is can she go up the step really quickly and then start eating healthily? She doesn't want to undo all her hard work by just eating again. Her CDC is away for two weeks so can't ask her.

Any advice would be great, thanks

I don't know the proper advice, but I would move up to 1200 at least until the CDC comes back. There may be a small gain as she retains a bit of water, but this will even out. I am sure 2 weeks on 1200 won't do any harm until she gets some proper advice. I certainly wouldn't remain on SS. I will be interested to see others advice, as I really don't know with this one.

Congratulations to your friend on the baby.... and the 7 stone:)

The cd website says you cannot use any level of cd plan if you are pregnant- might be wirth checking with her dr or phoning cd directly rather than waiting 2 weeks

She did email HQ but no reply as of yet. She started at 1000 yesterday, and will continue for the week and then move up to 1200 until cd comes back.

Thanks for the replies guys : )

In case anyone is wondering this is the reply my friend got from cambridge;

Unfortunately now that you are pregnant you will not be able to use any Cambridge products. You may be aware that pregnant women are advised to watch their intake of vitamin A, our products and certain food such as liver contain Vitamin A so for that reason we recommend that pregnant women do not use our products.

Back