Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice please guys! :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by vixta1, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. vixta1

vixta1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :confused:right well i worked mega hard for my first weigh in this week as it was my first week on SW.. i had hardley any syns and yet i STS :( was a little gutted tbh but im stayin on track and hopin this was just because the previous 2 weeksb4 i was on a very low calorie diet and lost 8lbs so im hopin its just my body reacting to this and i shall see a loss next week.. or maybe im holding water as i dont really drink much apart from about 1 glass of squash a day.. which im now tryin to hav 1 every time i eat as people hav said this could be why iv not lost weight?
    any comments would be much apreciated and iv also got a food diary if anyone would like to hav a look and let me know on things i might be goin wrong on? x

Last edited: 11 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vixta1

vixta1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey guys!
    right i need advice!!
    my 2nd week of doin it... i weighed on my home scale this mornin and u guessed it.. iv stayed the same AGAIN!! im hopin the boots scale will say differnt later.. anyone hav any sugestions why i might not be losin :( iv been keepin a food diary, its really depressing me as its not workin :( xx

4. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Vixta

Do you keep a food diary on here that we can have a nosey at? Are you using any syns at all? only it could be that you aren't eating enough, or it may just be 1 or 2 little tweaks you can make to get things moving. Im sure that folks on here will have loads of ideas.....
    Don't give up -it WILL work, we just need to figure out what is holding you back and then you will be fine ;)

5. vixta1

vixta1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

hiya!
    yeh iv got a food diary here the link to take a peek.. i think im goin to try a red day for the first time sein as i cant seem to lose any on a green :(

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/190469-vixta1s-food-diary-green-days.html

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.