advice please on zenical

0121gucci

hello everyone not used to forums or computers so dont no if im doing things right ive been on oristst for 2 months and lost 12lbs but its been hard work The docs dont give you any advice what to eat i try and stick to the 5g and i use about 10g fat for each meal but im finding it hard please can any one help many thanks debbie x

what are you finding hard?
is there anything specific?? main meals, snacks, variety???

there are a few meal threads (you might have to go along the pages a bit) there is one ive done that have loads of different meals that ive (well my hubby did most of them) have cooked and there are a few from others...

i have slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch, so its just my main meal and snacks that i have to worry about (i find this verrrrryyyy hepful but sometimes do miss food.)

hope this has helped.. and hope to help you more.

hi kes for breakfast i have oats so simple porridge then for lunch maybe beans on toast and a yogurt but thats not enough fat is it thats what im finding hard what food to eat thanks for your help debbie x

are the oats so simple porridge with in the 5% rule??? (just thought i saw a thread about it the other day... and didnt know as i dont eat them...)
do you have spread on your toast (with beans?) as that can bump up the fat.. but if you are not having any of the effects then you are doing fine on the fat...

but maybe your not eating enough... i know that sounds silly, but your body goes into starvation mode...

try going onto a site like my fitness pal, to work out how many calories you need to be having (or there abouts) per day. and try and stick to it.

water.. are you drinking enough??? i know when i drink like a fish (do they even drink???) i do heaps better!!...

exercise? are you getting any?

hope im helping.

hi kes i dont think im eating enough i go to the gym 3 times a week plus do bums and tums and body combat would you recomend slimfast thanks debsx

im enjoying slim fast (mainly the chocolate ones ) as they give me a quick choccie fix...

but you have to be commited to it...
and have your snacks etc.....
have a read up of the website (www.slimfast.co.uk) i think.... or have a look at some of the threads on the slim fast section on here.

you are doing well though.... i would love to say ive lost 12lbs in the last 2 months.... this is not the case though....
so dont feel too disheartend...

Back