Advice please! Out tonight on first meal of the festive season!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LV30, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Looking forward to it - not even so much for the food (although i can't wait!!) but to see friends and family... yay!

I've attached a link menu - what do you think will be my best options are?

Don't look if you don't feel like being tempted... lol
    Pizzeria Vesuvio - Menu - Drinks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Megakitty

Megakitty New Member

Simple - its a lovely menu. Selection of meats for starters - if you must. Then steak and no chips for main. Swerve the pudding you will probably be too full by then anyway and drink loads of water. Just ignore the bread basket!! Easier said then done mind!
    Since you are still in ketosis drinking is a big no no. Have a great time and then pick yourself up and get back on the CD diet wagon x

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    plain steak with the veg and leave the saute potatoes if you can. being a spoil sport but think the steak would do the least damage and it then depends on what veg are available to how that would impact on your diet.

5. Katyo

Katyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I would choose the antipasto to start, just avoid bread if it comes although it doesn't usually and for main I would have tha chicken with tomato sauce, but I would ask for the sauce in a separate jug so you onlyneed a teensy bit. And avoid the pud! You'll prob be too stuffed by then anyway. Enjoy!!

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I am drooling :D. Have a fab night Lynne - I bet you look fabulous xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.