Advice please! Out tonight on first meal of the festive season!!

LV30

Gold Member
Looking forward to it - not even so much for the food (although i can't wait!!) but to see friends and family... yay!

I've attached a link menu - what do you think will be my best options are?

Don't look if you don't feel like being tempted... lol
Pizzeria Vesuvio - Menu - Drinks

Simple - its a lovely menu. Selection of meats for starters - if you must. Then steak and no chips for main. Swerve the pudding you will probably be too full by then anyway and drink loads of water. Just ignore the bread basket!! Easier said then done mind!
Since you are still in ketosis drinking is a big no no. Have a great time and then pick yourself up and get back on the CD diet wagon x

plain steak with the veg and leave the saute potatoes if you can. being a spoil sport but think the steak would do the least damage and it then depends on what veg are available to how that would impact on your diet.

I would choose the antipasto to start, just avoid bread if it comes although it doesn't usually and for main I would have tha chicken with tomato sauce, but I would ask for the sauce in a separate jug so you onlyneed a teensy bit. And avoid the pud! You'll prob be too stuffed by then anyway. Enjoy!!

Back