Advice please people had very bad couple of days can i pick myself up from it

slimmingmummy

Well iv been ill the past couple of days and haven't eaten very well and what i have been eating has been junk as i can just grab it and eat it fast. Sound i just continue as normal or should i not have anymore syns this week to make up for it??
I'm so annoyed with myself :cry:

Hi :) im just calorie counting so maybe advice would be better from someone on the same diet as you, but i would say it would be better to carry on as normal, if you dont have any treats at all you may end up having another day of junk, its just to tempting to avoid it all together! :) Dont worry to much, its awful when you slip up, but as long as you get straight back on the diet you will be fine, at least you have an excuse, i have bad days all the time and im not even ill, just being greedy!
One day we will be slim enough to not feel so guilty about these 'bad' days haha
(i just noticed we have the same goal, 10st by christmas :D ) good luck

Hi Slimmingmummy

I feel your frustration, I've been really unwell too last few days and have not eaten properly and what I fancied was not always SW friendly. I would just lower your syns to 5 a day, don't go any lower then that and fill yourself up with SF foods and free foods. Put as much as those into your meals as you can, and those syns - give yourself a small treat in the eve. Small choc bar for 100 cals, would work out to 5 syns.

If you can try and get back on track tomorrow, then you'll feel better for it, if you are still feeling a bit off, then make yourself some soups from the recipes on here. You can do this and you can get into those size 14's - make that your motivation to get back on hun. Big hugs xx

don't upset yourself with this hun. everyone struggles at some point or other and the fact that you were unwell, just makes it harder to follow the plan as closely as you usually would. just think Ok i've had some bad days, but i'm going to focus on me and now.

you don't need to cut off the syns hun, just continue as you usually would, else you'll probably have problems at some point with meals and such. you'll probably lose better not having them, but it is your choice hun. don't stress yourself over it, as long as you know what you did and why, then you are still in control, which is more than what you or i were like before SW. :D

I'd just draw the proverbial "line in the sand" and get back to normal as quickly as possible. May mean you have to take a hit next time you step on the scales, but at least you'll not be doing any more damage.

If you can be discplined enough to not have any syns and it won't feel like you're punishing yourself - then you could do that, but if it's going to make you feel bad - as i say above - just get back to normal.

Back