Advice Please Re: Tooth Removal

starlightz

:confused: Confusing I know but if anyone could please help I have to have quiet a few teeth removed next week only using local but am worried as I am doing SS and am doing so well that I dont really want to come off it, but is this a must?? :sigh:
My dentist is saying she is worried that I may pass out after as its stress etc. Can anyone advise what is the best course of action to take?? Should I do an AAM week early befor I have it done??:confused:
Would appreciate any help.:)
Many thanks xxxx

Hi starlightz,

I believe you do have to come off SSing.

I am not a CDC but I am sure your own CDC or someone on here will be able to give you the reasons as to why.

Love Mini xxx

Many thanks Mini I apreciate your help and I will wait in anticipation lol. All the best xxx

Before a GA you need to be on 1200 for two weeks. With LA it can be different. What you need to remember is if you are having teeth out its a shock to the system also you will need to heal.

Ask your CDC to contact Gill Walshaw about this.

Linda

Many thanks CD COUNSELLOR I have just called her and she will be having a chat with her tomorro, I really hope I dont have to come off as I am trying to be really focused.
Thanks for your advice xxx

I had a tooth removed with local anesthetic whilst on SS. All I was told was not to have it done with an empty stomach. I was actually quite pleased to be on it as I wouldn't have wanted to eat afterwards anyhow!

FC

I had a tooth out 3 weeks ago whilst still on SS. The dentist assistant used to be a CDC. As I was 'nervous' I hadn't eaten and they made me have a glucose drink (assume it was just some squash) to keep my blood sugar (so they said) stable. The advice I was given was not on an empty stomach (shall remember that next time lol!)

I was also given glucose before having a tooth out because I was pregnant at the time and had just finished a night duty. They said something about it being a shock to the body.

Back