Advice please-starting refeed this week

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Hi everyone!! Im starting refeed this week after 14 weeks on tfr and loosing nearly 4stone. My best friend is getting married on dec 3rd fri. She had a pre wedding party on sat (nov 20th) and i cheated!! So i know i wouldnt b able to not eat for her wedding.

Ive been strong for all these weeks and although im not exactly where i want to be but i just know without doubt its time for me to refeed. I plan to continue to loose weight with maintence and to keep at it. I am happy with my decision but it feels a bit strange after being on this for so long.

My question is this.. Is 7days refeed enough or should i do 9? I can do 10 at most. I want to be able to have a wee drink at the wedding but you cant drink during refeed so im wondering if itd be ok to drink on day 8 or should i repeat some extra refeed days??

Your advice on this would be greatly greatly appreciated!! As ill need to start refeed soon you speady help would be brilliant. Thank you. Xxx

Hi everyone!! Im starting refeed this week after 14 weeks on tfr and loosing nearly 4stone.(goodbye my friends!!) My best friend is getting married on dec 3rd fri. She had a pre wedding party on sat (nov 20th) and i cheated!! So i know i wouldnt b able to not eat for her wedding.

Ive been strong for all these weeks and although im not exactly where i want to be but i just know without doubt its time for me to refeed. I plan to continue to loose weight with maintence and to keep at it. I am happy with my decision but it feels a bit strange after being on this for so long.

My question is this.. Is 7days refeed enough or should i do 9? I can do 10 at most. I want to be able to have a wee drink at the wedding but you cant drink during refeed so im wondering if itd be ok to drink on day 8 or should i repeat some extra refeed days??

Your advice on this would be greatly greatly appreciated!! As ill need to start refeed soon you speady help would be brilliant. Thank you. Xxx

Hi everyone!! Im starting refeed this week after 14 weeks on tfr and loosing nearly 4stone. My best friend is getting married on dec 3rd fri. She had a pre wedding party on sat (nov 20th) and i cheated!! So i know i wouldnt b able to not eat for her wedding.

You will be fine to have a drink once you are in your second week of re-feed, as long as your are out of ketosis, which you should be once you start eating carbs.

Well done on your journey so far, and good luck to lose the remainder on maintenance.

Enjoy the wedding hun.

You could do a couple of days of day 1 then a couple of days of day 2 then day 3... Then look at what you can have on days 4 - 7 most things in moderation, once you have got there, your ready to go Hun...

Good luck, I have extended my refeed a lot, been on it 3 weeks now lol, so I maybe a little biased, but It is working for me xx

Back