Advice Please x

beckia

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help? I started CD on Friday 29th April - So today is officially day 9 - I had a weigh in early with my cdc on wednesday - and I had lost 8lbs in 5 days - but since then I have hopped on the scales several times and they havent moved at all???? - TOTM is due and will prob be here tomorrow - could this be the reason? I have stuck the diet 100% and I am definitely in ketosis as I have checked! Please someone tell me whats going on??
Thanks

Hi, this happens sometimes so I wouldn't worry, the best thing you can do is to stop weighing yourself because it can make you disheartened and then feel like you want to cheat. The first time I did Cambridge I lost albs in my first week and then didn't loose a single pound the following week, I felt so annoyed but I stuck with it and didn't allow my feelings to make me cheat and the following week I lost albs so it does even itself out, just stop scale hopping or you'll drive yourself crazy! Good luck xx

In the interests of science I have weighed myself every day and tracked it this time round. I can tell you that in the 3 days before TOTM I usually put ON weight and then stay the same weight for 3-4 days - after TOTM the extra weight just melts and drops away again. Which is why so many people probably STS on TOTM weeks. The weight still goes - just TOTM makes it look like it hasn't for a few days.

Sorry just realised my silly iPhone deleted the amount of lbs I'd lost and replaced them with the letter a! It should have said that I lost 9lbs in my first week and 7lbs in my 3rd week xx

1st time I did CD, after 3 days I had losT 15 pounds, after 9 days I had lost 13 ;)

(100% SS)

Back