Advice Please x

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beckia, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. beckia

beckia Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can help? I started CD on Friday 29th April - So today is officially day 9 - I had a weigh in early with my cdc on wednesday - and I had lost 8lbs in 5 days - but since then I have hopped on the scales several times and they havent moved at all???? - TOTM is due and will prob be here tomorrow - could this be the reason? I have stuck the diet 100% and I am definitely in ketosis as I have checked! Please someone tell me whats going on??
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi, this happens sometimes so I wouldn't worry, the best thing you can do is to stop weighing yourself because it can make you disheartened and then feel like you want to cheat. The first time I did Cambridge I lost albs in my first week and then didn't loose a single pound the following week, I felt so annoyed but I stuck with it and didn't allow my feelings to make me cheat and the following week I lost albs so it does even itself out, just stop scale hopping or you'll drive yourself crazy! Good luck xx

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    In the interests of science I have weighed myself every day and tracked it this time round. I can tell you that in the 3 days before TOTM I usually put ON weight and then stay the same weight for 3-4 days - after TOTM the extra weight just melts and drops away again. Which is why so many people probably STS on TOTM weeks. The weight still goes - just TOTM makes it look like it hasn't for a few days.

5. princess_cj

princess_cj Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(35.96%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Sorry just realised my silly iPhone deleted the amount of lbs I'd lost and replaced them with the letter a! It should have said that I lost 9lbs in my first week and 7lbs in my 3rd week xx

6. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    1st time I did CD, after 3 days I had losT 15 pounds, after 9 days I had lost 13 ;)

(100% SS)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.