Advice please!!

cj1

Hi,

Im into my 2nd week of lipotrim, its 8.42pm and I still havent eaten my soup. I cant, the thought is making me feel sick. I dont want a shake either. Can I miss this meal? What will happen?
Help please..

:sigh:

well in all likelihood you'll make yourself really tired tomorrow -that's what was happening with me each time I forgot to take one. Also you could hinder your loss as you body goes into starvation. Make it with a tiny bit of water and down it in one. Best just gettin it outta the way when you feel like that. Bet it took more effort to post that than it would have to make it up! ;)

I get those days when you just cant face them, but it passes, trust me.

are you putting loads of ice in your shakes cause i actually look forward t mine now.
i
also i got this advice off one of the brilliant minds on this website.
Get some peppermint tea make enough to mix with your chocolate shake and it kinda taste lik a mint aero ha ha,
good luck xXx

some days they seem nice...and you'll look forward to them...BUT...sometimes you just have to think of them as medicine :-(

hope you managed it!

x

I just stick to the vanilla for breakfast and choc the rest of the time mixed with 300mls water, I dont mind them at all- still crave food but never hungry and never feel ill. Hope you managed your shake xx

They say not to put anything in the soup, but i used curry powder, pepper, and chilli flakes and it did not effect my weight loss. Worth giving it a go if u think it will help u.

I used to love the soup, had it every day for months - cant stand it now so I only have chocolate shakes now, but imagine it wont be long before they sytart to get to me as well. Wish there was more variety on LT, it would be especially helpful if there was more than 1 soup flavour to choose from.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your replies. I managed half of it last night and threw the rest away. But today, im happy, I had chocolate for breakfast then decided to tackle the soup for lunch to get it out of the way. I think it was just depressing me knowing I was coming home to the one I hated most but tonight I had vanilla and it was ok!
Nearly at the end of week two! Hooray! xxx

i add coffee to the vanilla and choc too - and sometimes as a special treat - cinammon in the vanilla. (although not strictly allowed) - never affected my loss though.

I HATE the soup with a passion - can't get it past my nose - so I only have vanilla and choc.

Good luck ! x

well done for persevering. if you have a few soup sachets and your pharmacy is handy why not pop in and ask them to swap them? plenty of people here find they are receptive to doing that.

i used to like the soup but went off it too. i have the 3 shake flavours every day though :) with ice cold water and/or lots of crushed ice whenever possible. and coffee with the vanilla.

Back