advice please

jezebel

hi i would like to start baking a lot more and would like advice on two things please first where can i get silicone baking tins cheap i keep seeing posts that say people have got them for 79p and 1.00 lol but i have yet to come across any that price in the shops and second could someone please tell me which low fat marge do i use as i realy have no idea ,i use low fat spread for sandwiches ect but not sure if i could bake with it or would it turn to oil ect help please x

You can get silicone bake ware from the £1 shops like poundland and also home bargains do some as well.

I *think* you can use any type of margarine for baking - i do anyway lol x

Hey hun yeah I get my cheap silicone trays from Home Bargains, they are great but the branches aren't nationwide. Hopefully you'll find one!

Re the marge - I think Flora Light is the lightest one you can use in baking. I think the extra light isn't so good. You may have to read the different light packs in the supermarket and do some deducing. xx

I got my silicone stuff from Aldi...but yeah, get it at places like B&M Bargains, Home Sense, TK Maxx and Home Bargains too :D

I got my silicone stuff from Home Bargains- the cake cases were 79p and the trays were £1.99 and they are brilliant and so easy to clean. I don't know about the marge/butter thing cos I don't use it and avoid recipes that need it!!

hi there, i get mine from asda !! and the pound shops now use them all the time dnt do alot of baking now but when did last week used flora light !!

Back