Advice please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by evilpenguin, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Hey everyone

Sorry, I know this is probably the wrong forum seeing as there's a specific exercise thread but I wasn't sure how often people go in there and I won't be online much tomorrow to see if I get any replies :eek:

I have my gym induction tomorrow at 2.45pm and not sure entirely what I'll do at it, but I'm going to stay on for an hour or so after it to work out, get used to the place etc. I was wondering if it's a bad idea to eat lunch at my usual time of 1pm, should I eat before I leave at around 2pm or eat it earlier than 1pm? I've never done any "proper" exercise before and not sure what's the best thing to do with eating then exercising!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I think you'll be fine eating at 1. As said above, they usually natter away about what does what etc beofre you get to try anything. Have fun! X

4. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Thanks!

My bf was laughing at me this morning taking my PE kit into work with me, hasn't stopped me from looking forward to it :D

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi I hope you enjoyed your induction. I always aim to eat an hour before exercise. You need energy to sustain you but you also don't want to feel sick. I eat pasta 60-90 minutes before I go training in the evening (I'm a green day girl!) but when I swim early in the morning I will just have coffee and an alpen light half hour before as it's too early for anything else! You may find you take a couple of weeks to work out the best routine for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.