Advice Please?

peg

Hi guys, I'm getting desperate and I really need some input. I have been on weight watchers since June of 2010 and have done really well, losing 50 pounds.
Now my problem is, since I returned after the christmas break the weight loss has stalled. I have another 50 pound to go but its not shifing.
I misht lose 2 lb this week and be back up the following week and I can't figure out why.
I have upped my exercise routine this week but my scales are telling me I have gained again this week which makes me not want to even go to class on Wednsday.
I did have a bereavement last month and it hit me hard leaving my whole systme out of whack and I only went back to the gym this week, but as I said above I have upped it.
Please help? I am near breaking point here and I just want to get back on track?

Don't give up Peg. Go to your meeting early and try to speak to your leader before others arrive. If you've been through a recent bereavement you have enough going on. Your leader may suggest something, even a fresh weight loss card can psychologically help you to think new start rather than think you're half way there. Its probably easier to start WW than stick with it so really speak to your leader, he/she have the experience to draw from. Best of luck!

I find plenty of water always helps kickstart good losses for me! Good luck x

Thanks guys for the advice.
I have no intention of quitting or letting this wall that I've hit stop me now. It's just incredibly frustrating and I just want to get passed it you know?
Thanks again for the responses.

just might take a little longer as you have had a tough time but dont be hard on yourself it will all catch up

Back