Advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by xxxboobzxxx, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. xxxboobzxxx

xxxboobzxxx Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim-TFR
    I'm currently on Lipotrim and I am doing well. I have another 4 weeks and in 2 weeks I leave work. My boss has arranged a night out in a posh restaurant that comes at £25 per head for my leaving do. I really want to go but I dont want to drink water. Will one meal make a great deal of difference? My plan was to have shakes up until the meal then the next morning carry on as normaL. It cannot be postponed and I really want to stick with this diet as my determination is strong and I am nearly there. So will one meal really make a huge difference?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nicole1

Nicole1 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there :)
    I had the same problem when my family were going out for a birthday meal. I asked my pharmacist for advice and she said that if I stick to a protein only meal with no carbs then I would be okay. It didn't throw me out of ketosis and I still lost weight that week. So my advice would be to avoid anything carbohydrate based and you should be okay.
    Hope that helps and enjoy your meal!!

4. xxxboobzxxx

xxxboobzxxx Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim-TFR
    Aww thats great thankyou very much!!! xXx

5. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    i had the same thing. one night out during week 4. i didn't drink and ate small portions of what i wanted (to be honest, even some things i shouldn't have, but they were small! it was a potluck affair.) I was full until midday the next day and stayed in ketosis. i bought a jar of ketostix, to measure, as i found it helpful and reassuring. are you planning on having a drink? it's been about 6 weeks since i've had a glass of wine. i miss it!

6. Eyesbiggerthanbelly

Eyesbiggerthanbelly New Member

Really struggled this week I'm on week 4 and although I'm not actually hungry I feel the need to chew! Any ideas I can't stomach the flapjacks they are just wrong please help motivate me to stop me falling off the wagon xxxx

7. lipotrim_boy

lipotrim_boy Full Member

Start Weight:
    28st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(29.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Bella, I feel your pain. Rum has never smelt so deliciously fruity!

8. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Have you tried making the cookies..... the recipe is in my diary somewhere lol..... (Ready to make a change)

9. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was told the same as Nicole. Bel, have you tried having the flapjacks with loads of tea or coffee. It's the only way I can eat them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.