Advice please

I'm currently on Lipotrim and I am doing well. I have another 4 weeks and in 2 weeks I leave work. My boss has arranged a night out in a posh restaurant that comes at £25 per head for my leaving do. I really want to go but I dont want to drink water. Will one meal make a great deal of difference? My plan was to have shakes up until the meal then the next morning carry on as normaL. It cannot be postponed and I really want to stick with this diet as my determination is strong and I am nearly there. So will one meal really make a huge difference?:sigh:

Hi there :)
I had the same problem when my family were going out for a birthday meal. I asked my pharmacist for advice and she said that if I stick to a protein only meal with no carbs then I would be okay. It didn't throw me out of ketosis and I still lost weight that week. So my advice would be to avoid anything carbohydrate based and you should be okay.
Hope that helps and enjoy your meal!!

i had the same thing. one night out during week 4. i didn't drink and ate small portions of what i wanted (to be honest, even some things i shouldn't have, but they were small! it was a potluck affair.) I was full until midday the next day and stayed in ketosis. i bought a jar of ketostix, to measure, as i found it helpful and reassuring. are you planning on having a drink? it's been about 6 weeks since i've had a glass of wine. i miss it!

Really struggled this week I'm on week 4 and although I'm not actually hungry I feel the need to chew! Any ideas I can't stomach the flapjacks they are just wrong please help motivate me to stop me falling off the wagon xxxx

Bella, I feel your pain. Rum has never smelt so deliciously fruity!

Have you tried making the cookies..... the recipe is in my diary somewhere lol..... (Ready to make a change)

I was told the same as Nicole. Bel, have you tried having the flapjacks with loads of tea or coffee. It's the only way I can eat them.

Back