Advice please

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I need some advice , I'm doing race for life tomorrow and have raised quite a lot of money so don't want to pull out. The problem is I'm feeling really weak. I was thinking maybe eating some chicken or something before I go but dont want to ruin my weight loss so would if have a major effect if I had 2 shakes tomorrow morning instead of 1. So in all I might have 4 in one day or is that a ridiculous idea? I just don't want to get there and pass out or anything. Am I over reacting? Has anyone else done running on this and been ok? X

I can't really comment on eating chicken. If you feel it will help you then do it, as long as you can get in the right mind set to going back TFR the next day. I personally can't exercise on this diet I've tried and its just had negetive effects on me. On the other hand you can walk, skip, jump, hop the race for life it's not about finishing first :) good luck with your race whatever you decide. X x x

Yeah I'd probably walk most of it anyway, I do t think eating once will give me loads of energy anyway, I just feel so weak. I think the atmosphere will get me going when I get there x

Emma, I don't see a problem with having an extra shake or even 2 or some chicken. A shake is approx 145 cals and will be used up with the exercise. I know you want to lose as much as you can this week, but you don't want to make yourself ill over this and you'll be using up the calories anyway. Make sure you're drinking enough water before during and after. Remember this is about raising money and doing something good :) x x x

Thanks Kay , ill try not to but ill see how i feel in the morning if I need it ill just have an extra shake but see how I go, I've got a nice new pair of size 12 leggings and top to wear which is great because this time 14 weeks ago I would of been wearing size 18.
Ill post a pic tomorrow xx

Good luck Emma!! x x x

Good luck today Emma :)

Thanks girls it went really well , I did the race then went to the BBQ and remained 100% so I'm really pleased xx

Well done Emma :) :)

Back