advice please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lollylou1, 17 February 2008 Social URL.

1. lollylou1

lollylou1 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    well i know the topic lways ends up about toilet problems so i thought i would go with that today LOL. i tried the husks and really didnt like the consistency they made my shakes so i bought the capsules which are probably the side u would give a large horse! they are bloody massive....
    Anyway i used the husks on the sat didnt like them and then took capsules on sunday, i have been feeling hungry all week, not starving but craving food and i have never done that whilst on diet, has the husks and capsules brought me out of ketosis? or is it just coincidence?
    badly need to get something to help me
    thanks for reading
    Lolly
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If you really need a poo, buy some glycerine suppositories from the chemist - they won't bring you out of ketosis, I'm sure as you put them up your bum and voila! A short time later you will DEFINITELY have a big poo :D

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I used the capsules when on Cambridge and didn't have a problem. There is nothing in them that could bring you out of ketosis.

Sounds like just a coincidence to me. I guess the best thing would be to leave off them for a couple of days and see what happens.

Best of luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.