Advice please?!

chloe0214

Hi all I've been on a diet since end of May And to date I've lost 4stone4lbs I lost 3 and half on cambridge diet and the rest on slimming world in 7 weeks on sw I've lost 12.1/2 lbs which I'm over the moon with, however tomorrow I go on holiday for a week and I keep telling myself that I will not diet what's so ever as this is what I wanted to diet for as were going to stay with family who we haven't seen for 2 years and we're going to a wedding...... But now I'm very nervous about just being able to eat anything!!! We're going tomorrow on the boat to Amsterdam it's an overnight stay so with our children were more than likely to stop for McDonald's and just live
Of snacks the whole journey, then I don't want to be asking for separate foods to our family at our stay,
Anyone know if I completely stop following plan and just eat whatever will I have a massive gain, I'm very certain that I will get straight back into it once were home as come on let's face it sw is hardly a diet it's just healthy eating
Sorry for the essay............

Maybe make a pact with yourself to make the best choices on offer. That way you are not being awkward but you make consciously better choices. You may find that it happens naturally anyway as you are clearly in a quandary about it meaning you are unlikely to go all carefree.

A gain is likely but not inevitable and like you say you have come so far (massive congrats btw) and plan to get back on the horse after so any gain will be dealt with.

Enjoy your holiday!

Back