Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by aellon, 30 April 2008 Social URL.

1. aellon

aellon Back Again

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone, I'd be really grateful for your opinions /advice on my current situation. I have had a really bad week and I am finding this really difficult. I'm not in ketosis at the moment & I currently weigh about 13st 5lbs I am 5'10 and my target weight is 12 stone. I have been ss / aam since January & I've lost well over 4 stone I feel so much better as a result of losing the flab but I feel like I've hit a brickwall. I would like to get myself together but I need some advice as what to do next.

I see my cdc tomorrow & I am wondering what the best course of action is for me...
    Should I start to move up through the plans starting with SS+AAM when I feel so out of control around food at the moment.

Or should I try (even though I haven't been able to manage it this week) to get 1-2 weeks of ss under my belt to help bolster my self esteem back & then start to work up the plans?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    congrats on an amazing loss so far !! Inspiring.

I'm not sure hun, I only managed week 1 and changed to SS during week but allowing myself and AAM on weekends if I wish as that is when I struggle.

Good luck whatever you decide, your already successful! xx
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

different approaches will work for different people. If you feel you can do another week or so, give it a go but if you feel you will keep straying and eating other food then definitely try 810. I've been struggling too and have had to try everything from SS to AAM to 810 to 1,000. Just keep trying. Hopefully your CDC has some good advice for you.

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.