Advice please!

gaijingirl

has lying hips
So, as you may know I decided to change counsellors this week. I have found a new counsellor and I wrote a very placatory email to my previous counsellor, thanking him for everything, wishing him luck in the future but explaining that I would be moving.

Anyway, I've heard nothing back... not a sausage. I don't know what to do. What I don't want to happen is that he says he never received the email and had no idea! Equally I don't want to call him because I'm afraid of his reaction. So do I..

a) forget about it. He's probably just angry with me and doesn't want to reply.

b) Send another email asking for confirmation that he received the first.

c) Ask HQ to mediate and get back to me to confirm that he received my notification?

Basically I really don't want to kick up a fuss, but I'm a bit peeved he hasn't replied at all.

hmmmmmmmmm

Wotchu reckon??

E-mails rarely don't deliver so I would be happy that you have E-Mailed him and just move on.

Don't worry about it and you have been very nice in telling him and now it is time to concentrate on you and your weight loss and he will move on to other clients.

Now have a good weekend.

M.

You would almost certainly have got a mail notification e mail if the recipient had not been able to receive the mail. Therefore I would consider it done, pat yourself on the back for being such a lovely considerate person and concentrate on getting what you want! love

I think he definitely has received the email. I guess I'm just worried about covering myself in case there are any comebacks over this.

But, doing nothing would be my preferred method.... :D

It would be nice to put it all behind me.

I have my first meeting with my new counsellor on Sunday which I'm both looking forward to and worried about in equal measure!!

She sounds great though - I really hope this will be what I'm looking for!

You have done everything that is called for and explained your situation and at the end of the day it is your choice.

As Mike and Barb has already said .... now it is time to move on now and focus on you and your weight loss.

Well done on your weight losses to date!

Love Mini xxx

Off on my bike to meet my new counsellor shortly...

eek... nervous and excited!!

Then going for a lovely swim in London Fields lido which has opened for a v. short time prior to its true launch next year!

Beautiful day for an outdoor swim so I'm really excited - may well come home a scenic route and then stop at my favourite yarn shop to stock up for all the Crimbo presents and various baby items (for my sex fiend friends who are dropping sprogs like they were going out of fashion) I've got to knit!

Off on my bike to meet my new counsellor shortly...

eek... nervous and excited!!

Then going for a lovely swim in London Fields lido which has opened for a v. short time prior to its true launch next year!

Beautiful day for an outdoor swim so I'm really excited - may well come home a scenic route and then stop at my favourite yarn shop to stock up for all the Crimbo presents and various baby items (for my sex fiend friends who are dropping sprogs like they were going out of fashion) I've got to knit!

Sounds like you have a lovely day ahead!

Glad to find a fellow knitter, what yarns do you like to knit with. I love Rowan! How about you?

Dizzy x

Sounds like you have a lovely day ahead!

Glad to find a fellow knitter, what yarns do you like to knit with. I love Rowan! How about you?

Dizzy x

Well I've just finished a sweater in Rowan summer tweed.

Now I'm working on a little jumper for a friend's unborn baby which I did previously in Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran, but this time I'm doing in Rooster Almerino aran - so lovely and soft.

I have absolutely SHED LOADS of Colinette after I went there with my craft group for a weekend away..

you can see the report here:

U75 Craft Club trip to Colinette Yarns

26 days in (1/4 of my initial 100 days foundation phase!)

So my new counsellor is WONDERFUL. So welcoming. She even had me stay behind for 30 minute to chat to me and get to know me better. She's someone who really engages with the group and is very warm. Not to mention she obviously knows her stuff. I think she's a psychologist and a nutritionist - although I'm not sure exactly - but she herself says - she's also an addict! It was pretty much the polar opposite to what I've experienced so far - so I'm delighted!

I've only lost 1lb (actually a little less) since Tuesday.. but I'm relieved. A) because I thought I'd gain as I think the last WI was skewed by my leaky bum. B) because it hasn't even been a full week and C) because I think it's TOTM coming up (need to check that aksherlly). Not going to change my stats yet as I want to wait till I've had a proper week's results.

It's a good 9 mile cycle there, but the weather is so gorgeous I went for and and loved it. Then on the way home I cycled to a lido in East London which is opened and sort of heated and had a wonderful wonderful swim. Then I followed the MOST INCREDIBLE bike route home, mostly down a canal boarded by parks and marshes, alongside the river and under the river!

All in all I reckon I've cycled a good 25 miles (maybe more) as well as the 1k swim - but the weather was so fantastic I just feel wonderful!

Here's to keeping this feeling going eh?!

Back