advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dream_Girl, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Dream_Girl

Dream_Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hi
    i was out with friends today shopping, when they decided they wanted to go for lunch. i tried my best not to give in and have something but they all kept at me saying 1 meal doesnt matter. now i feel really bad. i also had 1 shake 2day havnt taken two of the packs yet. what should i do im not hungry and dont think i will be now.
    any help would be welcome
    thank youxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blueeyes26

Blueeyes26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Make sure you have all your packs without them all you won't get all the nutrients your body needs.

Did you have the meal? If you did just put it behind you. Keep drinking lots of water, I know you don't feel hungry - but I would have another pack if you can, so you get some more nutrients.

xxxxxxxxx

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My advice would be to ignore your friends, one meal really does matter - it matters not just that it can make your loss lower but it can easily knock you out of ketosis and then that leaves you suffering for 3 or 4 days trying to get back in it and one meal really isn't worth that.

Stick with it and you'll do great :)

5. Dream_Girl

Dream_Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks for your replies should i take both packs or just the 1?
    dreamgirl

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.