advice please.

glad to know things are a little better! it will get better with time. well done xx

hey there, hows it going???

I can't stop thinking about food either and was tormenting myself with a takeaway menu (it had pics)! lol

Have you tried adding the sweeteners yet? I found my vanilla shake to be really yummy.

I don't think the flap jacks will ever be nice...lol

hi all! well im on my 2nd shake of the day, starving and cant stop thinking about food, i dont think its gonna go away :-(!

I am still just holding my nose and drinking it as fast as possible, as soon as I finish drinking a glass of water and one of those mint strips.

It hasn't helped that people in the house has been eating chrisps, takeaways etc

I need to loose 3 stone, really hope it doesnt take too long.

Can anyone explain what ketotis is ?? I've seen posts mentioning it but dont have a clue.

This is sooooooooooooo hard :-(!

it is blimmin hard, sigh.....

Apparently all we have to do is get through the 1st week then it gets a whole lot better!

Ketosis is when the body starts using the stored fat to fuel itself and this means we start burning serious fat! According to the folks on here this can happen between day 3 and 6. Also ketosis brings a sense of wellbeing and the hunger pangs go.

Bring it on!

Back