advice please?

missrachyp

hey guys
sorry to peck your heads, i just came on my periods today and i feel like i have no energy AT ALL!!! not too bad on the food but i do want more lol but i did 2 n half hours worth of classes yesturday as i had PMT so i took my anger out in that ha! but yeh i came on today and i kinda cant move n wanna eat everything in site :( not a chance will i feel like this tomoz though i have my step and legs bums and tums and im in work 9-4, i was off today i havent had a day off in 8 days so i should have kept buisy really!
sorry about the moan! does anyone else have this prob?
xxx

Yeah some months I am like that but it's only for a day. You need to rest sometime hun so listen to your body. Don't stuff yourself but rest up

i am like this today too....needed a choc fix at around 11 this morning but luckily took an Options Hazlenut hot choc into work with me and that perked me up :)
Comfort food always works a treat so maybe try some pasta or some mash or something like that? and put your feet up with a good book or a good movie - oh and keeping out of DH's way often helps too!!
:-D xx

I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
xx

I agree with the others, rest when your body tells you to, otherwise you will burn out.
Also when you have a period, your body doesnt crave chocolate, but stodgy foods and thats where we confuse the cravings!
Eat pasta and potatoes and you will stop feeling low.(That came from a GP I used to work with and it works believe me!)

Take care and I hope you are feeling better today.

Kerry-Ann
xx
Funny you should say that, it makes perfect sense! I am a real chocoholic but when I first started SW I was filling up on pasta and potatoes all day and it was only after week 2 that I realised I hadn't had chocolate in all that time - hadn't even thought about it!

Back