• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice please

i really miss having a proper coffee and couldnt face another black 1 so i have opened my spare sachet of vanilla and mixed a tiny bit with some water and put it in my coffee and it tastes good, hoping this is ok cos some people have 4 sachets dont they xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Surely thats OK. Have you tried the cappacino flavour shake? I haven't yet but if its nice maybe you would enjoy that? Guess it comes without the caffine though!
the cappuccino shake was the 1st i tried and it was lovely, i rang my cdc and she said its ok. in the future im gonna split my morning pack and use the other half for brews x:D

loves the moon and cats!
Ooh I'm going to try that, some of you girls come up with some great ideas :thankyou: that's a recipe and a yummy coffee to look forward to tomorrow :bliss:

Gone fishing
Yes, it's fine, though I highly recommend 1/2 choc tetra poured into 1/2 a massive cup of filter coffee. It's to die for.

Then you can have the other half a tetra for morning break :clap:

My...I so missed that when I finished Cambridge!
thats sounds gorgeous im gonna try that x

Stubborn tortoise
Half a vanilla in coffee is just like a latte... yum. I do the same with butterscotch, toffee & walnut & chocolate shakes, all taste great. This has helped to make CD workable for me - don't mind tea black, but not coffee! Good luck on your journey hun.

Gold Member
i love making hot chocolate with half a tetra and hot water... and then the other half the same way later. double the amount and it's gorgeous :D

abz xx