advice please

slimmeplease

i really miss having a proper coffee and couldnt face another black 1 so i have opened my spare sachet of vanilla and mixed a tiny bit with some water and put it in my coffee and it tastes good, hoping this is ok cos some people have 4 sachets dont they xx

Surely thats OK. Have you tried the cappacino flavour shake? I haven't yet but if its nice maybe you would enjoy that? Guess it comes without the caffine though!

the cappuccino shake was the 1st i tried and it was lovely, i rang my cdc and she said its ok. in the future im gonna split my morning pack and use the other half for brews x:D

Ooh I'm going to try that, some of you girls come up with some great ideas :thankyou: that's a recipe and a yummy coffee to look forward to tomorrow :bliss:

Yes, it's fine, though I highly recommend 1/2 choc tetra poured into 1/2 a massive cup of filter coffee. It's to die for.

Then you can have the other half a tetra for morning break :clap:

My...I so missed that when I finished Cambridge!

thats sounds gorgeous im gonna try that x

Half a vanilla in coffee is just like a latte... yum. I do the same with butterscotch, toffee & walnut & chocolate shakes, all taste great. This has helped to make CD workable for me - don't mind tea black, but not coffee! Good luck on your journey hun.

xxx

i love making hot chocolate with half a tetra and hot water... and then the other half the same way later. double the amount and it's gorgeous :D

abz xx

All great ideas which make the journey a lot easier, plus it makes it last longer and you have a nice drink to look forward to :)

Back