Advice pretty please?

JAYJAY33

Hi just wondering if anyone can offer me some advice. Im due to go on holiday for 2 weeks in 7 weeks time. Im on my AAM week (week 5) and have lost about a stone and a half so far. Im now 12 stone ish on my scales at home in the morning. I was over thirteen and a half stone and when your only 5ft 3 that is not good! Ob honeymoon i was 12 stone as well and although i was not as big as i have been i was ok getting in pool etc but could have felt more confident. Thinking i want to aim to lose around another stone in the seven weeks ideally to get me into the 10's if possible. I was always around 10 stone and people said i looked skinny, i seem to carry weight suprisingly well for my height. Not sure why. Anyway question is when should i start moving up the plans for my holiday as dont wanna pile the weight back on, thinking of sticking to a sort of healthier style atkins plan on holiday. my CDC said start moving up plans 2 weeks before but i dont feel this is long enough to adjust. Any suggestions on what i should do bearing in mind i still want to lose another stone at least. Thanks for any advice x

you should start moving up 3 weeks before you go, the first week do aam week again ,then the next do 790 for a week then the third do 1000 kcal then you should be fine
i did this and didnt regain any weight, but whilst away did in between 790-1000 kcal but stuck to low carb and actually lost 13lbs in 2 weeks
it can be done, good luck
nat xx

Wow thats a fantstic loss! What did u eat? Breakfast is included so im thinking a pice of bacon and an egg and piece of toast to start the day as its alot of walking in Madeira where we are going. Then thinking either fish and salad or chicken and salad for other two meals and lots of water. Was yours something similar to this? That gives me four weeks then to still lose as much as possible. Thanks for advice!

i had a pack for breakfast, a pack and salad for lunch, and chicken or fish with salad for dinner, I would avoid toast to be honest as that will pile on lbs
I had no bread, potatoes, rice, or pasta ,just meat and veg, also had boiled egg 2 nights with salad
on 790 - 1000 you still have to have some packs during the day
good luck
nat x

Back