Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice regarding rash!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Winky, 14 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Winky

Winky Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    9st10.8lb(38.54%)
    Diet:
    CD SS and SS+
    Hi Guys,
    really need some help. I'm feeling very despondent at the minute. I've just been told by Doc to come off LT as I've developed a rash all on my stomach legs and feet. He says its an allergic reaction to somethig in the Lipotrim. I am trying to find an alternative as ive onlybeen on the diet for two weeks and dont want to risk goin back to eating food. Im think if trying exante as i believe its not got any additives in and therefore maybe wont be as bad for alergic reactions. Has anyone a had a rash while using it? Any help /advice would be appreciated. I feel absolutlety devastaed. I so scared of putting the weight back on ive lost. :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Hi, personally I have never had a rash while using it but it would depend on what you were allergic to, it might be worth a try changing over and see how you do with it, good luck.

4. Winky

Winky Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    9st10.8lb(38.54%)
    Diet:
    CD SS and SS+
    Thanks Quak, I'm going to give atkins a go for a week until the rash settles that way i'll have a clean slate to start exante.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.