Advice required......

peanut

Hey all,

Peanut needs some advice.

In a moment of madness last week I booked my driving theroy test for next Tuesday (20th) Then the class came up for Monday.

Am I mad trying to do this now? Should I put it off for a week?
My concern is if I start to feel crap (I feel great now!) that I just wont be up to doing anything at the weekend and study. I always leave things to the last minute so would need to cram at the weekend. But if I feel crap then I wont want to do anything?!

On the other hand something to concentrate on?

I also cant put it off for long as I need to do a intensive course for work in December to pass and cant do that untill I have passed the theroy. So I could only move it until the week after anyway :sigh:

I only have until the morning to re-shedule or id lose my money/have to do it and I cant decide! Any ideas anyone?

:confused::confused:

Personally, I would keep it booked. It's good to have something to distract you in the early phases.

As for the energy thing, it's hard to say. Personally my energy levels and alertness have been better since starting Lighter life, however, I appreciate this hasn't been the case for everyone.

Hi Peanut

If you were going to feel lousy it would happen within the first few days - as you know, I felt pretty rough and it took my system a while to settle down.

I would ask your LLC about this. When is your pop-in to check ketosis has kicked in?

Good luck and see how you feel tomorrow.

Mrs Lxxx

Personally, I only felt rough on day 1 and 2. I have felt fab since then, although I do seem to get tired a little earlier at night, but nothing major.
I am on day 14 now.

Afternoon all,

Well I feel good to be honest! A bit headchy last thing at night but thats all. Right i'll wait untill 2m morning and then decide... It could be a good idea as im usually out at the weekends eating lunches/boozing so I need something to keep me occupied!

Pop in is Friday at 6 - I cant wait to get on the scales and see!

Thanks everyone xxxxx

Although....

just thought -I may not be feeling rough because I ate as much as I could on Sunday in preperation for the 100 days! (yes i know its mad.... one final binge and all that....)

I may still be burning carbs and thats why I dont feel crap ?

Same here, who knew one person could eat so much sweet and sour chicken.
I left my first meeting knowing I was starting the plan in the morning. It was my first week, but there were others their who were on week 2 or 3. I felt like I had betrayed them when I headed straight to the chippy for a steak pie supper, a bar of dairy milk and a large latte.
What a pig!
But that was the old me, I have changed a lot in the last 2 weeks.

Ali thats hilarious! and the same as me!

Well some of the girls in my class said there off to the chinese TA on route home.

I ate my way through Sunday.. and I mean ate... man im prob still burning it off!

Still day two........ no fallen yet.

Hi All,

Just to let you know... I PASSED yipeeee..... I am so pleased.

Thanks for all the advice to go for it!

So this week not only have I done my first LL week but passed my theroy test and am now one step closer to passing my driving test and being slim. I cant belive I managed to do both! Im shocked I have to be honest but very happy.

I was studying and had 2nd LLc yesterday so thats where I've been hiding.

Thanks again.

Peanut x

I can't seem to get the quote to work but in response to you should have seen me on my final night! I had three weeks of eating and drinking whatever I want was a complete pig and managed to put on 9stone in the process. It was such a shock to me when I got on the scales as I thought it would be half that amount. Just goes to show what food abuse can do - a very real reality for me.

CONGRATULATIONS Peanut on passing your theory test and also for losing so much at your stop in - what a brill week you are having!!!
Give yourself a great big pat on the back girl!
Love Laura

Back