advice syns in a mini fry

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
My boss bought us all a mini fry this morning for a colleague leaving the office, was a 5 piece mini fry which consisted of 2 hash browns, an egg,a sausage and half a piece of potato bread..

I no the egg will be free, im going for around 5 for the sausage and 2.5 for half piece of potato bread as an average piece is around 5, but does anyone know about the hash browns?i am also goin to count 2 syns or so for the way it was cooked, be grateful if anyone could help :D

Hash browns 1½ each on Green/EE

I think you're seriously underestimating on 2 syns for the way it was cooked? :confused: I thought you said it was a fry up? 2 syns is a teaspoon, surely there was more than a tsp in the whole fry up?

tbh I'd call the whole lot 20 and draw a line under it.

Yeah but only things to be fried were hash browns and egg sausage was grilled as was half slice of potato but il call it 20 and just eat free n superfree rest of today, i have weigh in 2nte and i doubt il eat my lunch as im not hungry after that, il have fruit n yoghurt that will do me until my tea 2nte, uv got mail ermintrude xxx

Back